Friday, August 19, 2011

First Post

Hello Everyone!


I'm sitting at my computer, at 22:29 in the evening, excited and awake as ever. I've just created this blog after spending the day reading through my favourite bloggers. Every post I read I get a new idea for something I could write about, but I never had the courage to actually start one. As happy as I am, it scares me a bit knowing that someone could actually be reading this. If you are, hello! Nice to meet you. I am very glad you're reading this because soon this will be buried and lost under hundreds of more interesting posts, I promise.


I've started this blog to share my two obsessions - Fashion and Photography. I hope you will follow my blog, so I don't feel so lonely and pointless spending hours writing things no one will read... What a shame that would be. Well I'm going to take the risk, and enjoy everything along the way.


- Emma xo


P.S Another post about my new Lookbook is going to follow this, so already this post is slowly making it's way down.

No comments: